Join me

Mia's Musings about Feng Shui, design, and life in general

Monday, June 21, 2010

What I learned about myself today

I spent some time today with a business and life coach whom I know casually but am looking to work with professionally. I learned some stuff about myself while we talked. I learned that I am passionate about Feng Shui and about the direction that I want my business to go. I learned that I know more about where I want to go than I was giving myself credit for. I learned that it is Ok to ask for help.
That was a big one. I like my independence and I have recently realized that asking for help does not come easily to me. I'm Ok with asking my hubby to help me with something, or asking questions when I need the answer, but really asking for help is something I just don't do. I hadn't known that about my own nature, it was something I hadn't been aware of.
Sometimes when we are really stuck and feeling lousy it helps to know that under the quagmire is an insight just waiting to happen. For that I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment